Thursday 16 July 2009

A Breed Above the Rest

The most wonderful, intelligent, charming, affectionate breed of dog, the West Highland White Terrier (aka Westie), has been spotted all over the place along my trip thus far.

From Ladies' View lookout point in the Ring of Kerry...


...to a newspaper and magazine kiosk in London...


...to the Chelsea Embankment walking its' owner along the Thames (and not surprisingly getting attention from everyone around)...


not to mention a bunch I saw today (granted, they're stuffed) at Harrods...


...no matter where I see a Westie (real or stuffed), I can't help but smile and think about Spencer: the smartest, most loving and affectionate Westie there ever was!

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I love it. Great tribute to an outstanding breed !

    ReplyDelete